8/31/10

Hummer Limousine

Cars Mania Blog
Auto Car | Hummer Limousine  | Want to feel the sensation of the Hummer H2 limousine the most luxury? Hummer H2 limousine dimensionless length 8.37 meters, 2.18 meters wide and 2.05 meters high is intentionally trafficked to Indonesia to filter consumers who need to be different. Bali is selected first as the main target of the Hummer limo rental for a large potential market. More conducive to the island resort as a world tourism destination. 
For people who want to feel something exclusive, a limo can be a choice. Hummer H2 limousine carrying the 6200 cc engine, V8, producing 325 PS@5.200 rpm power, automatic transmission 4-speed and motion all-wheel or 4-wheel drive. Luxury features that brought the Hummer H2 Limo is a sunroof, all leather seats for 15 passengers, 3 LCD TVs, CD / DVD surround sound system, neon lights in the interior, champagne glass holders, refrigerator, telephone and intercom systems.

Hummer limousine experience is that you can count on. Imagine half of your limousine part of Cape Town could look to virtual? In combination with a solid lobster H3 and elegant and you have a recipe for a great night! laser light Hummer limousines, smoke machine, running water decoration, mirror on the ceiling, lighting and Halo a lot more exciting. Book early to avoid disappointment! matrix potential of dance, what better way to arrive in a limo Hummer? Impressive to see impressive power limousine gang!

(autofeat.com)

Share and leave comment

6 comments:

  1. That's a lavish limousine. It amazes me how all the lights and appliances fit in that limousine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a limo? I thought it's inside the bar. I'd love to ride on that limo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could ride that luxurious limousine. This lavish limousine showcases the best features ever. For now, I'm contented with the car I bought from advantage toyota. It's simple yet luxurious as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love to ride in that kind of limousine. It will surely be a great limousine experience. I always dreamed to have a limo, yet I decided to buy a used lincoln mkx. It may not be as luxurious as a limo car, but it's truly a very comfortable, compelling and elegant looking car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen some shows that featured limos like these. There were also car cameras installed to monitor the actions of the passengers inside. Anyway, I would love to try riding in this kind of car. I wish I had the money to afford this kind of luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is giving details of Hummer limousines. Have a look at them

    ReplyDelete